TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Vizio television Model # ***** and need

Customer Question
Hello, I have a Vizio television...
I have a Vizio television Model # ***** and need a replacement remote for it can you please help me locate one or give me the order information to look one up? There are no numbers on the remote itself.
Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
6/27/2015
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
There are two different remotes utilized with this TV, please check following links to view remote images and reply back what remote do you have to find it out for you..
http://www.shopjimmy.com/vizio-xrt503-remote-control.htm#
http://www.shopjimmy.com/vizio-vur10-remote-control.htm#
If it is shown in first link then it is available at following link..
https://www.partstore.com/Part/Vizio/Vizio/SV422XVT/Vizio/Vizio/098003061040/New.aspx
and if it looks like mentioned in second link then it is available at following link..
http://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-Remote-Control-VUR10-0980-0306-0005/dp/B0044Y2ATC
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.
Hi there,
I wanted to briefly follow up with you and see how the info worked, and see if that accomplished what you were looking to do!
Please reply back here if there is additional questions.
Thank you.
Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician