TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How to shut off and retrieve a disc Read more: http://www.justanswer…

Customer Question
how to shut off and...
how to shut off and retrieve a disc
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/26/2015
TV Technician: tyroneboman, Technician replied 3 years ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician
My name is***** will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
What is the model number and the exact problem that you are having please?
the tv is a Sylvania I HAVE MOUNTEED UP ON THE WALL, THE MODEL # ***** ***** BEHIND THE MOUNTING BKT.
okay, does the tv have a disc player with a disc stuck in the player?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
okay, I will send this request to a TV expert?
the disc player is integral with the tv
found the shiping box. model 3 is LD 195SSX
YES THE DISC IS IN THE PLAYERR WHICH IS PART OF TH TV
PLEASE CANCEL EVERYTHING