Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I cannot get my netflix to work on my panasonic T.V. The netflix

Customer Question

I cannot get my netflix to work on my panasonic T.V. The netflix logo comes up and then nothing happens. What should I do next? Verizon said I should notify Panasonic.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello, Is Netflix an App on the Panasonic TV, or do you have another device such as a Roku box, DVD player, or game console that streams to the TV?
Also, what is the model number off of the back of the TV?
How long have you owned the set for and when did the problem occur?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Can you please reply back with the info requested so we can proceed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I already did and I said I would prefer to talk to someone.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Okay, you never replied back with what I had requested, so I cannot help. I am unable to talk on the phone, so will opt out of the question.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Talking on the phone is not productive for these types of questions, as there will be several minutes between replies while model numbers and instructions are looked up.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have a roku box, and my T.V. is about 5 or 6 years old. The 2nd time I tried to get to netflix my problem happened. The netflix logo comes up and nothing happens after that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the reply.
"The 2nd time I tried to get to netflix my problem happened"- Are you saying Netflix Worked once, or you've tried to get it twice but never got it to work?
Also, which Roku do you have (will be written on the box if it's a box- such as Roku 2, 3, LS, or is it the Roku stick that plugs directly into the TV)?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the serial number on the roku stick is 2LA4CF207808
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Do you still need help with this? If so, I can assist you and am sending a phone support offer at your request.