TV

Connect one-on-one with a verified tv technician who will answer your question

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

More related answers
All tv technicians are VERIFIED
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX mitsubishi wd-65731. Plug in
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX mitsubishi wd-65731. Plug in the timer light blinking for a minute and the lam light start to blinking, the timer light stop blink, the tv no sound , no picture,I already re… read more
My wd73733 wont turn on it trys to power up then after about
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
My wd73733 won't turn on it trys to power up then after about thirty seconds it starts flashing a green light… read more
my mitsubishi dlp/tv model wd-6275, timer light is flashing
Steve G., Chief Engineer
my mitsubishi dlp/tv model wd-6275, timer light is flashing and power does not come on. we moved tv and control buttons on front of set were damaged, does this have anything to do with the problem? tr… read more
Mitsubishi WD Y577. I was watching, there was a "pop" and picture/sound gone. U
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Center Owner
Mitsubishi WD Y577. I was watching, there was a "pop" and picture/sound gone. Unplugged for a while and replugged got the "famous" blinking green light with no sound/ no video. Reset button in front d… read more
I have a mitsubishi 62 inch dlp tv. do not have factory remote.
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
I have a mitsubishi 62 inch dlp tv. do not have factory remote. only have remote to dvr by knology that also controls tv. was watching tv when a button on remote was pushed and the tv turned off. trie… read more
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi 73837 DLP. When I try to power
dan the tv man
dan the tv man, In-Home Electronic Technician
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi 73837 DLP. When I try to power it on the green light next to the power button flashes for about 5 seconds then the blue Mitsubishi welcome screen comes on very dimly for a c… read more
Hi, I have a mitusbishi 1080P 60 flat screen and I have had
TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Associate Degree
Hi, I have a mitusbishi 1080P 60" flat screen and I have had to replace the picture tube once, about 3-4 months ago. Now its out again, could it have been the technician or are these TVs faulty?… read more
my Screen to my Mitsubishi dlp 1080p 65in just went out while
Rick williams
Rick williams, Electronic technician
my Screen to my Mitsubishi dlp 1080p 65in just went out while I was watching tv..and is now displaying black,white, & gray bars vertically. How do I fix it?… read more
i have a vs55705-when you turn it on-power illuminates-then
TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Associate Degree
i have a 1999 mitsubishi vs55705-when you turn it on-power light illuminates-then you hear a "tink" then power light goes off-is there a "known" problem with this? I opened up the back of the set and … read more
I have a Mitsubishi WD 62927 62 DLP. When I turn the TV on
Rick williams
Rick williams, Electronic technician
I have a Mitsubishi WD 62927 62 DLP. When I turn the TV on it comes up on the cable card but after about 1 minute it shuts off. During that minute neither the remote or the front panel controls are ac… read more
I have a 62 1080 dlp tv that is 3 yrs old. Recently a hair
TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Associate Degree
I have a 62" 1080 dlp tv that is 3 yrs old. Recently a hair is visible on the bottom middle of the screen. It appears to be about 4" long but I don't know if that's magnification or not. I removed the… read more
On my Mitsubishi 62 inch DLP the light keeps flashing green
TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Associate Degree
On my Mitsubishi 62 inch DLP the light keeps flashing green will not turn on even after hitting reset button and unplugging. Just when you are ready to give up, but hit the reset one more time it fina… read more
I have just replaced the lamp on my Mitsubishi DLP 52 TV (
Steve
Steve, I
I have just replaced the lamp on my Mitsubishi DLP 52" TV ( WD 52525). The trouble light had come on and I ordered a replacement bulb and installed as directed from owner manual. The TV does not work … read more
I have a Mitsubishi wd-62625, 62 dlp tv. The picture went
Steve
Steve, I
I have a Mitsubishi wd-62625, 62" dlp tv. The picture went out and I replaced the lamp which did not help. The lamp indicator light was a constant orange prior to the change. now the lamp is a constan… read more
I have a Mitsubishi WD-62525 DLP television. We had some electrical
PramitP
PramitP, Self-Employed
I have a Mitsubishi WD-62525 DLP television. We had some electrical problems in our house and had to reset power to the house. After we did this our television would no longer turn on. The timer light… read more
I own a 62 Mitsubishi Model #WD-62525 DLP HD TV. It is plugged
Chuck Williams
Chuck Williams, Freelance Electronics Technician
I own a 62" Mitsubishi Model #WD-62525 DLP HD TV. It is plugged into a $500 Monster Power surge box. Last night a storm came through and there was a power surge that flickered the lights in the house … read more
I have a Mitsubishi 65 rear projection, model WD-65731. Set
Josh C
Josh C, Owner
I have a Mitsubishi 65" rear projection, model WD-65731. Set is about 2 years old. The set just suddenly will not come on. Green light comes on, stays on about 1 minute, then set shuts down. While set… read more
i have a mitsubishi 62 lcd model wd62528 its time for my second
Josh C
Josh C, Owner
i have a mitsubishi 62" lcd model wd62528 its time for my second bulb. im sure other things are wrong i have purple splothes showing up on the screen, the picture is not as bright as it should be, the… read more