TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a toshiba -55htiu that has sound --but due to a power…

Customer Question
i have a toshiba -55htiu...
i have a toshiba -55htiu that has sound --but due to a power surge i now have a very bright picture- help
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/24/2015
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 3 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician
Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first note that if you request a phone call , in most cases i can do that but the website charges for this are an EXTRA $18 and NOT TOTAL $18 .
For other billing info phone # *****
That being said ;
If you open the TV's own menu , does it show correctly or is also affected ?
Do you have other equipment like a dvd,bluray,games etc. connected to this tv ?
If so , did you notice this problem no matter what equipment is playing on tv ?
can not get back to you until 4pm-- estime
thk you
That's no problem , just happen to have to step out as well .
Later then
menu is also effected---and dvd
thks
Hello again
Any control whatsoever over that in the menu or it just stays the same when you try to adjust bright , picture, contrast etc. or the presets of picture adjusts ?
was out of the shop yesterday
tried all controls/settings to correct--no response
O.k then now a not so easy question ;
Is it the background that is too bright , as in a washed out by brightness picture or the picture itself that is too vivid ?
About that power surge , are we talking about a power blackout or lightning strike ?
Can you lookup that model number again please
it is the picture that is to bright
power went out in the area
toshiba--55htiu
be with you shortly