TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a48inch TV the tv antenna terminal broke off ,can that…

Customer Question
we have a48inch TV the...
we have a48inch TV the tv antenna terminal broke off ,can that be replaced?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/24/2015
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Yes this can be replaced but its not easy have a look at this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c2IQ2lbIWs
You see the tuner has to come out of the set so you can remake the connections inside the tuner (if you still have the piece that come off that's very helpful)and then the socket remade and the tuner refitted in the set.
Let me know if you need more help
A positive rating is appreciated thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of smileys or stars with this post please pick out a positive rating and click submit or finish thanks again, rating me positively is the only way I receive a proportion of the fee from the site.
Regards
Anthony
thanks for your help
If you decide to do it yourself I will be here to help as support the question never closes even after rating the answer thanks again
Please remember to rate! thank you
Regards
Anthony
Do you still need anymore help with this please?
Anthony