TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I HAVE NO PICTURE...HAVE SOUND AND ALL DIRECTV FUNCTIONS WORK..CAN…

Customer Question
I HAVE NO PICTURE...HAVE SOUND...
I HAVE NO PICTURE...HAVE SOUND AND ALL DIRECTV FUNCTIONS WORK..CAN CHANGE CHANNELS ETC.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/24/2015
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 3 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. How long have you had the Tv?
2. Have any parts been replaced or work been done? what? when?
3. If you press MENU or VOLUME UP/EOWN on the front panel of the tv or the original Mitsubishi remote, does something show up on the screen?
4. Is the tv staying on, or does it shut off (by itself)?
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **