TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Getting volume but no picture.Every time I press on button…

Customer Question
Getting volume but no picture.Every...
Getting volume but no picture.Every time I press on button it comes on then goes right back off.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/23/2015
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 3 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
Let's try to get the error code:
Unplug the tv POWER cord.
Wait 3 minutes then plug in the POWER cord.
Let the tv try to turn on then AFTER it shuts off, go up to the front panel buttons, press and hold INPUT + MENU buttons until the led starts flashing a two digit code.
For example 2 blinks pause 2 blinks repeat or 3 blinks pause 4 blinks repeat or 4 blinks pause 6 blinks repeat.
What is your two digit blink code?
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **