TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to know why I get screem reduced to about 60% of the…

Customer Question
I need to know why...
I need to know why I get screem reduced to about 60% of the normal size, I have to use hd- zoom to obtain the fuul size, but whem I change the channel the screem reduces again. what should I do to correct this. ?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/22/2015
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 years ago
Nathan, Installer
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the source of your content? Cable/satellite box, antenna, etc? Does this happen on other inputs as well (dvd, game, media/apps?What is the full model number of your tv (what you sent is the remote, not the tv). Nathan