TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

MY LG TV MODEL NUMBER 32LD350-TA WONT TURN ON NOW I HAD A POWER…

Customer Question
MY LG TV MODEL NUMBER...
MY LG TV MODEL NUMBER 32LD350-TA WONT TURN ON NOW I HAD A POWER SERGE LASTNIGHT THE STANDBYE LIGHT FLASHES WHEN I GO TO TURN IT ON
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/22/2015
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 3 years ago
Louie, Technician
Hi and welcome back to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, have you tried unplugging the TV for an extended period of time? ...say a couple of hours? And while still unplugged, press any and all buttons on the TV's side control panel a number of times. Can you then try plugging back in using another outlet?