TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have dish satellite and i just bought a polaroid tv with

Customer Question
built in dvd. it has...
i have dish satellite and i just bought a polaroid tv with built in dvd. it has a slot for a card but it doesn't work can you talk me through it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
6/20/2015
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. What is the model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. Did it come with the original remote?
3. What is showing on the Tv screen right now?
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **
Louie, Technician