TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a samsung tv model # ***** cycles on/off and

Customer Question
clicks. i've changed the power...
I have a samsung tv model # ***** cycles on/off and clicks. i've changed the power supply and there is no change.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/20/2015
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- How old is the TV and how long it have had the problem?
- Does it turn On at some point or just keeps on-off all the time?
Thanks.
The TV is about 6 years old and it has been doing this for a year now. The TV progressively got worse and does not turn on.
Thanks for the info.This kind of problem occurs due to failure of main board where couple of chips and few capacitors go bad, there is main board repair kit available at following supplier link and it needs good soldering work with proper tools and expertise to replace parts on circuit board or swap entire main board in TV which will help to resolve the problem..http://www.shopjimmy.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=ln52a550p3fxzaIf you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please use following link to get list of TV repair shops in area which will help to get repair quote...http://www.tvrepairpros.com/I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. Regards,Shahid.