TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I turned my TV on it is saying buttons are blocked and…

Customer Question
When I turned my TV...
When I turned my TV on it is saying buttons are blocked and the TV is blue.
Is there a way to fix this?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/19/2015
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 years ago
Nathan, Installer
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Are you able to bring up the westinghouse on screen setup menu at all (Pressing menu button on remote)?
The remote doesn't have a menu button but it isn't doing anything with the remote. The only thing it will allow me to do is turn it on/off with remote.
Your remote does have a menu button, it is just to the lower left of the up/down/left/right keypad.There is also a menu button at the top row of the buttons on the right hand side of the tv.