TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I've read your reply from 2 years ago and agree with the possible…

Customer Question
I've read your reply from...
I've read your reply from 2 years ago and agree with the possible cap problem. Can you tell me which ones to replace?
Sylvania Model LC370SS8 comes on blinks a couple times and shuts down. I fixed it once by giving it the shelf treatment for about a week and soldering cold solder joints. But suspect a capacitor on the power board. Can you suggest which ones to replace or if there is a power supply repair kit?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/19/2015
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Sorry for delayed reply.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Does TV shows any thing/ light on screen before shut down?
- How old is the TV and how long it have had the problem?
- Does it display normal picture at all?
Thanks.