TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have the locked logo with the small clock. I have no lg remote.

Customer Question
I can't get to the...
I have the locked logo with the small clock. I have no lg remote. I can't get to the back of the TV to get the model. What do I do?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/19/2015
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 years ago
Nathan, Installer
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. I'd like to help, but we can't do anything without the model number beyond a basic unplug/reset process.You'll need to get the tv down/out, find the receipt or manual, etc to get the model number. Note that in almost all cases, if this is a hardware/parental lock, you're going to need the LG/factory remote to be able to do any type of service menu or factory reset.