TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I lost the4 remote to my panasonic tv. I am able to do everything…

Customer Question
I lost the4 remote to...
I lost the4 remote to my panasonic tv. I am able to do everything I need with the remote provided by Verizon FIOS - except change the input (to use Amazon Fire stick)
Any suggestions?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/18/2015
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 3 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Can you please get me the model number off of your Panasonic TV?
Thanks.
Viesa TH-37PX600
Thanks for model info.
- Have you tried to push INPUT button of control button panel on TV to select correct input for Amazon Fire stick?
It is quite possible that Amazon Fire stick may not be compatible with TH-37PX600 TV as it is bit older model and may not process Amazon Fire stick high resolution video output signal to present the image/picture on screen.
Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
The issues is that the Input options do not allow me to change them without the original remote.
The Fire stick goes into the HDMI port just fine. That is not the issue.
I understand, this kind of issue arise if HDMI input is disabled in TV.
I'm writing answer for you and get back to you in few minutes.
Thanks.
Hi again,
What happens if push TV/AV button on lower center of TV under flip cover?
Does input source list appear on TV?
Thanks.
The list appears, but I have no way to navigate it.I feel like this is a waste of time. Similar questions were answered already, but I could not see the answers.
I would like a refund. I can figure it out myself at this rate.
OK, please contact customer service at***@******.*** for billing as I have no control over such matters.
Also, please do not rate the answer and leave it as it is.
Thanks.