Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I mistakenly changed channel with the Sony remote instead of

Customer Question

I mistakenly changed channel with the Sony remote instead of the comcast remote. I get a "no signal, check the external input , etc. I know this is an easy fix, I just don't know how to do it. Please help!
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please find a button labeled INPUT or TV/VIDEO on TV remote, push it to get input source list on TV screen and select an input, wait few seconds to see if cable box picture appears on TV.
If it still doesn't appear then repeat the process and select next input, wait few seconds, and try next input as one should bring the cable box picture in TV.
Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can't get out of HDMI 4
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
now out of it and to HDMI and tv miraculously went on!!
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Excellent, selecting the correct input was required to get cable box picture in TV, glad to know that problem is resolved. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.