TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do we turn off the internet on the tv completely?

Customer Question
how do we turn off the internet on the tv completely?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
It has been 9 minuets and no response, is there something wrong?
Can You solve my problem?
Internet is constantly coming up on my TV screen, how do I stop that
6/17/2015
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 years ago
Nathan, Installer
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Just fyi, we are all independent techs here, and users of the site, just like you. Getting replies back and forth can take time.Can you tell me specifically what it is asking for? Do you currently have it connected to the internet, either via wifi or wired ethernet?Do you actively use any apps such as netflix?
Do you still need help with this?