Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician
Experience:  25 + Years experience repairing TVs, VCRs Computer etc.
11519491

I have an Axion AXN-8701 portable TV. I have it on an external

Customer Question

I have an Axion AXN-8701 portable TV. I have it on an external antenna and plugged in to a wall socket. When I go into the menu and try to set it up, the first problem I encounter is that the screen that shows OSD duration, sleep timer, time zone and daylight saving time is frozen so that only the top two respond to the remote. Time zone and daylight saving time are blocked out. It autoscans but says it finds no signals. It has always worked before, but I have lost my owner's manual and am not sure I am filling out the items correctly. How should I answer "tv display modes"? My battery seems to be charged. What should I do? Can I ship the TV to you for service?
Category: TV
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 2 years ago.
Hi Im sorry to hear about that.
How long ago did you try to set the channels and what type of antenna are you using?
Also here is a site that has your user manual if you have any trouble with that let me know and I will see if another source is available for you.
I will stick with you until your unit is working correctly, You can always get in touch with me if you need further assistance after rating. It won't cost you anything additional to rate;-)
Please rate my service kindly thus far, it is the only way I receive credit for my time with you;-)
Thank you and have a great day!
Tech Michael
For your manual that you can print, or save on your computer,
Please visit: http://www.retrevo.com/support/Axion-AXN-8701-TVs-manual/id/23122dj994/t/2/