Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My backorder TN 10544998 part no. 75039172 has been pending

Customer Question

my backorder TN 10544998 part no. 75039172 has been pending since March 2015. When can I epect some action in this matter?
edmund *****************
Category: TV
Expert:  Gina King replied 2 years ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Toshiba as JustAnswer does not provide parts.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator