TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a sharp tv with built in dvd player. My son put in…

Customer Question
I have a sharp tv...
I have a sharp tv with built in dvd player. My son put in a cd and played it. After ejecting the cd, I can no longer watch tv(we have verizon box hooked up). There is just snow with alternating black screen. Tried unplugging both set and verizon box, pressing imputs, doing chanel up abd down. Still no luck. Can you help? Thanks a ton.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/15/2015
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 3 years ago
Louie, Technician

Hi Jami and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially,
bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Verizon box. Additionally, please describe how the Verizon box is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).