TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We unplugged the Panasonic TC-P42X5 and moved it to another…

Customer Question
We unplugged the Panasonic TC-P42X5...
We unplugged the Panasonic TC-P42X5 and moved it to another room. It is plugged in to an active outlet (we confirmed that), but the television won't turn on.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/14/2015
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 3 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. Is the power LED showing anything?
2. Is there any relay click noise when plugging in or pressing power?
3. Can you look for a master power toggle switch on the back/bottom edge of the tv and verify it's on?
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **