Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I want to change the lamp on my optoma projector hd 20 serial

Customer Question

I want to change the lamp on my optoma projector hd 20 serial number QBEG019 etc.
. I unscrewed the one screw. I cannot get the lid off. Help
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. Your lamp cover is located on top of the projector and has TWO screws holding it in place. You remove these two screws and remove the lamp cover. Then the lamp itself is held in place with two screws which are removed to take out the lamp. These steps are both outlined on page 43 of the manual below: http://www.optomausa.com/webresources/files/support/73a7e04f001e44e5a102c874ce3672f0.pdf Additionally a video can be viewed at the link below that shows exactly how the lamp is removed and replaced: http://www.optomausa.com/webresources/files/support/73a7e04f001e44e5a102c874ce3672f0.pdf If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Do you need further assistance with this?
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I just wanted to follow up and see if you received the information you were looking for?