Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Was watching tv and my Panasonic DMR-Xw450 stoped showing

Customer Question

Hello, was watching tv and my Panasonic DMR-Xw450 stoped showing anything on the TV and on the device says NAVI or something like that. Please help. Tried turning it off and on but doesn't do anything just goes back to the NAVI thing. PLEASE HELP
Category: TV
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
'NAVI' refers to "navigate" meaning using the remote control to access the menus.
If there is no other message showing on the screen, then try testing the DMR box on another TV and let me know if it works ok there.