TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to find an LCD replacement panel syntax-Brillian

Customer Question
I need to find an...
I need to find an LCD replacement panel for my syntax-Brillian Olevia 542-B12. Any ideas?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
I don't want to pay more than $150 including shipping.
6/13/2015
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 3 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
Take the back off the tv and get the numbers off the sticker that is on the panel itself then reply back here.
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **
I've not had time to do that. It's in storage, and I don't want to take the time to pull it out, transport it home and take it apart unless I can source a replacement screen first. I paid for the question so someone else could research which screen was compatible, and source one, something I failed to be able to do on Google. If I had the LCD panel number, I could have avoided this query.
Unfortunately what you want is impossible. There is no way to research what panel was actually installed into your tv. There were 3 or 4 different panels for your model number and you MUST get the numbers off YOUR current panel. If you get the wrong one, it won't work, period.
OK. May take a while, but I can do that.
not a problem