Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a Vizio TV Model # ***** VA IRL HDTVfOT and serial #

Customer Question

I have a Vizio TV Model # ***** VA IRL HDTVfOT and serial # ***** and when placing TV on the schedule which shows regarding color of tv or sound and other items for adjustment. To clear that pressing exit or menu again asking press OK to watch TV when I pressing OK the schedule coming back I try to press menu too but the schedule going out and again asking to press OK to watch TV but when pressing OK the schedule coning back.
Please lead me how I can correct this problem. Hamo Baghdanian
email address ***@******.***
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Hello Hamo,
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
This problem can be caused by a stuck button on the remote control or on the TV.
First, try leaving the remote control in a different room or remove the batteries from the remote control - if the problem stops, then you will know that a button is sticking on the remote control.