TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Aric we have a Sony Bravia TV MODEL KDL-46X3100 and this…

Customer Question
Hi Aric we have a...
Hi Aric we have a Sony Bravia TV MODEL KDL-46X3100 and this is the second time it has happened there is no picture just sound then turns its self off after a few minutes can you help? Rex light flashes on and off when it goes off!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/13/2015
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
The power-light in thefront of the set will be blinking and pausing can you please count the amount of red blinks between pauses please like 4 blinks pause 4 blinks as an example?
Anthony
Hello
I am not sure if you received my request for information?
I asked about the power-light in the front of the set it should be blinking and pausing? the second part of the request is how many times is it doing that between pauses?for example 4 blinks pause 4 blinks
If you still do not understand what I mean please just let me know thank you
Anthony