Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I replaced the lamp on. It worked great after that. One

Customer Question

Hi, i replaced the lamp on. It worked great after that. One day my kids were playing cwith it and turning it off and on constantly. i heard the nose of the tv turning on over and over and went in and stopped them. I turned it off and has not turned back on since. Was wondering if it was the lamp again or if something else could have been damaged from them doing this
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

What are the lights in the front of the set doing please?which are blinking and which are not or are all 3 blinking?

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

At at first it wouldn't turn on at all not even flashing lights. i turn on this morning and had one flashing light that says lamp and then after a while it started flashing 3 lights, two green and they said lamp and timer and then one red that said standby temp. Then it sounds like it is trying to start again and then goes back to one flashing light. you keep doing this back and forth back and forth

Where di dyou get the new lamp you fitted from please and for what price?

Anthony
Dana I am not sure if you received my last message?

Where did you obtain the lamp from please and for what price was the lamp?

If you do not understand this request please let me know thank you

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ordered it on line at a tv repair place for $85. Sorry took so long to answer. Have worked long hours all week.

Dana that will be a copy lamp we have endless trouble with those, you need to get an O.E.M lamp that is specifically designed for the set you can get one of those from www.dlplampsource.com they only sell genuine lamps.

Replace the lamp and you will be good.

Let me know if you need more help

A positive rating is appreciated thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar of smileys or stars with this post please pick out a positive rating and click submit or finish thanks again, rating me positively is the only way I receive a proportion of the fee.

Regards
Anthony