Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have a JVC model AV32S33. The auto channel scan is LOCK

Customer Question

I have a JVC model AV32S33. The auto channel scan is LOCK out. How can I unlock or by pass to get to the auto channel scan?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. Do you have the original JVC remote?
2. Have you tried default code "0000"?
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I have the original Remote, and no I have not tried 0000, How should I try 0000?
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
press MENU
goto V-CHIP
should prompt you for code
press 0000
set V-CHIP to OFF
exit menu
let me know
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 years ago.
And if that didn't help you can also try unplugging the tv POWER cord for 15 minutes and if lock appears again input "0000" again.
Before you go, please be sure to take a moment right now to click the positive rating so that I get credit for helping you today. Doing so does not prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly depends on your positive rating.
Please do not click bad-poor rating if you are unhappy with your product. Doing that blames me for your problem, destroys my standing here as a professional, and does not issue you a refund. Instead contact customer service or REPLY back here.
Thank you,