TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a 56 in samsung smart tv the system will work fine on

Customer Question
all internet app but YouTube. plays...
i have a 56 in samsung smart tv the system will work fine on all internet app but YouTube.
plays for 1 minute then will go black and refresh to the main youtube page, i have reset the internet modem and setting on the TV it seemed to work then the problem repeted. any ideas?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
6/10/2015
TV Technician: Master Fix It, Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
May I have the FULL model # ***** your TV?
How old is your TV?
Thank you
Tech Michael
Louie, Technician