TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Setup lcd serial number BN64-00231-00

Customer Question
Setup for Samsung lcd serial...
Setup for Samsung lcd serial number BN64-00231-00
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/10/2015
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 3 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time. To get started we need more information (additional details may be required):
1. What is the full model number of the Tv? the number you gave "BN64-00231A-00" is not a tv model number. please see sticker on back or side edge of tv. It will be something like UN65xxxxxx or UN55xxxxxx
2. Who is your tv channel provider?
3. Is there a provider box/dvr with remote?
** REPLY to continue **
** do NOT start a new question **
** REFRESH this page if you don't see my reply **
** IGNORE the subscription POP UPS **
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
remote support is for computer problems. please reply back with this basic information:
1. What is the full model number of the Tv? the number you gave "BN64-00231A-00" is not a tv model number. please see sticker on back or side edge of tv.
2. Who is your tv channel provider?
The model number is *****
Satview
Yes there is a box and remote
Do you have the original Samsung Tv remote?
What kind of connection goes from the Satview box to the tv? Look at the port on the back of the tv, what is that port called?
please, I know this site is confusing but do not open any more new questions!
REPLY back here to this question.