Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

There is no picture on the tv screen, how do I correct thi

Customer Question

there is no picture on the tv screen, how do I correct this?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is Anthony
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
I will need the model number please found on the back of the set?
Is there any sound?
Let me know please
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I don't use that Justanswer facility I only use this as I consider this the best way to operate
Is there any sound?
Let me know please
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No sound, model: # *****
OK its likely to be a problem with the inverters however the first check is the capacitors on the powerboard they need to be visually checked for leaking/ballooning up or raised domed tops can you do any work yourself with the set?use small tools and maybe a meter?
Let me know please
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry, sir. I haven't the skills 2process any of the request you mentioned
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you 4your time.
I am sorry this is not within your scope basically its a procedural check eliminating devices as we move along however the chances are the inverters that control the back-lights are bad and will need to be replaced now this set is not young and its borderline to replace it as costs for repairs by a tech could be over $300
I am sorry I don't have better news let me know if you need more info/help
A positive rating is needed for me to receive credit from the site thank you there will be a rating bar with this post thanks again, note the question remains open so bookmark this page if you want to come back
Let me know if you need more info
Regards
Anthony