TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV a Memorex dose not start I changed the box last week…

Customer Question
My TV a Memorex dose...
My TV a Memorex dose not start I changed the box last week and it dose not get a picture
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/8/2015
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello and Welcome
Thank You for the Question
My name is Anthony
Just a little info so you understand clearly how this works.
I am an independent verified technician
Your question will be given the best possible advice on the understanding that you rate the answer positively with the rating bar that will be of stars or smileys with the answer (not an info request), this is the only way I am allowed to receive funds from the site for my work thank you.
Please do not open a new question! stick with this one at all times. Bookmark this page so you can easily get back here (CTRL+D)
Please allow time for me to research your model and to type a reply this could be up to 5mins , also please be aware that if you reply at a later time I may not be at my computer but I WILL reply back.
If for any reason you are not happy with the answer do NOT rate me negatively but reply back to me so I understand your displeasure and have a chance to explain my answer or offer you an alternative.
Also please understand rating negatively does not instigate a refund.
Thanks for taking the time to read now on with your question....
It sound's like the box was this exactly the same issue with the original box?
If you try another input like a DVD player does that work OK?
Anthony
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Anthony