TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My name is ***** ***** got pioneer 50" plasma TV date of purchase…

Customer Question
hi my name is *****...
hi my name is ***** ***** got pioneer 50" plasma TV date of purchase 16/5/2007 works very well the problem is lately wen I play my pioneer hard drive DVD player the plasma screen goes red sound is good & all channels & colour very good it only happens when I play DVD.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/8/2015
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 years ago
Aric, Technician
Hi, You posted the model number of a Pioneer Home Theater receiver not a TV.
So, I assume all of the devices are connected through the home theater receiver?
Also, what is the model number off the back of the TV?
What's the make and model of the DVD?
PLASMA TELEVISION PDK-TS28 50'
PIONEER HARD DRIVE DVD PLAYER D V D - 645 HS
I'm sorry, but I will need to opt out- which simply opens the question for other Experts to assist. Please do not rate at this point, as it may hinder another from participating in this dialog. If you're not interested in any further assistance with this problem, you can self-refund by simply checking the HELP link below, or contacting Customer Service from the Home Page. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/142