TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My smart TV the Wi-Fi does not connect so I can get on the…

Customer Question
my smart TV the Wi-Fi...
my smart TV the Wi-Fi does not connect so I can get on the web at all none of the apps work either. I bought my 47 inch smart TV at sams club in west haven conn.
please if you can help me I would be grateful.
FRANK SOMMO
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/7/2015
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 years ago
Aric, Technician
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help, but I need to ask for more info.
1) Do you have Wi Fi in your home? If so, what's the make and model of the router?
2) Specifically how did you try to connect the TV- what steps did you take? Please elaborate and we can proceed.
YES I HAVE WIFI IN MY HOME !
AND WE WERE GOING TO TRY A WIRED CONNECTION BUT WE WERE TOLD THIS MODEL DOES NOT HAVE AN ENTERNET CONNECTION EVEN THOUGTH THERE IS ONE ON THE TV.
AND WE TRIED NET WORK OPTIONS AND SOME OTHER THINGS I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT . MY SON AND GRAND SON WERE TRYING TO GET IT FIXED SO I WOULD BE ABLE TO WATCH MY OTHER GRANDSONS BALL GAMES .
I HOPE YOU CAN HELP HE PICTHES MONDAY
Thanks for the reply. The TV certainly does have a wired internet connection if it has an Ethernet port on the back. Please run an ethernet cable to the TV from your router, then go into the Settings and locate the Network section. Let me know once you've done that.
okay Eric I am sorry to say this but my wife is under hospice care and she has to use the toilet and very import I go so is the any way I can get back to you with out costing me more money
I'm sorry to hear that, and no problem on this end. You can reply back at any time- it does not cost more money to follow up.
THANK YOU
FRANK SOMMO
No problem.
HI ARIC
MY SON BROUGHT ME A EITHER NET WIRE SO WE COULD CONNECT TO THE TV..
WE DID CONNECT THE WIRE BUT THE TV AFTER 2 1/2 HRS STILL DOES NOT WORK FOR
INTER NET CONNECTION .
FRANK
I'm sorry, but I will need to opt out- which simply opens the question for other Experts to assist. Please do not rate at this point, as it may hinder another from participating in this dialog. If you're not interested in any further assistance with this problem, you can self-refund by simply checking the HELP link below, or contacting Customer Service from the Home Page. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/142