TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have Samsung 40 yesterday I lost the picture I still get…

Customer Question
I have Samsung 40 yesterday...
I have Samsung 40 yesterday I lost the picture I still get volume its 9 years old can this tv be repaired or would the cost of repair be too high that i'd be better off buying a new one
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/7/2015
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello and Welcome
Thank You for the Question
My name is Anthony
Just a little info so you understand clearly how this works.
I am an independent verified technician
Your question will be given the best possible advice on the understanding that you rate the answer positively with the rating bar that will be of stars or smileys with the answer (not an info request), this is the only way I am allowed to receive funds from the site for my work thank you.
Please do not open a new question! stick with this one at all times. Bookmark this page so you can easily get back here (CTRL+D)
Please allow time for me to research your model and to type a reply this could be up to 5mins , also please be aware that if you reply at a later time I may not be at my computer but I WILL reply back.
If for any reason you are not happy with the answer do NOT rate me negatively but reply back to me so I understand your displeasure and have a chance to explain my answer or offer you an alternative.
Also please understand rating negatively does not instigate a refund.
Thanks for taking the time to read now on with your question....
Let me know EVERYTHING you have done to rectify the problem concerning your question to stop me going over old ground please, if you have not done anything other than already stated please let me know thank you.
Regards
Anthony