TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I was sitting in bed and somehow I rolled over onto the remote…

Customer Question
I was sitting in bed...
I was sitting in bed and somehow I rolled over onto the remote causing the screen to go snowy. I can not get to go back to noal. Yes the "source button" in on TV. And I tried resetting box. No change. Any use!?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/7/2015
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 years ago
Aric, Technician
If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost. 1) Can you get the model number off of the back of the TV? 2) Can you tell me how the cable box is connected to the set (is it using an HDMI cable for instance)? 3) The TV has multiple "Source" options, which have you tried so far?