TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cannot control volume or on/off. Will not work with the TV remote or c…

Customer Question
Cannot control volume or on/off...
Cannot control volume or on/off. Will not work with the TV remote or cable remote. I can change channels on cable remote. TV will not turn off on the with the power button on the tv
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/7/2015
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 years ago
Aric, Technician
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help, but I need to ask for more info.
1) What's the model number off the back of the TV?
2) How long have you owned it for and when did the problem occur?
I finally got it working while waiting for response. Please do not charge the additional fee just the deposit. Ok?
I don't handle anything with charges or billing- I am an independent tech working of my own time here. You need to contact customer service from the home page for billing issues.