TV

Connect one-on-one with a verified tv technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All tv technicians are VERIFIED
My son did something, Please run channel auto scan. RCA
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
My son did something, Please run channel auto scan … read more
It's not the TV, it's the DVR. My TV looked weird on channel
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
It's not the TV, it's the DVR. My TV looked weird on channel 4, which is what I had my DVR set for. It is the DTA880, which does not have a channel 3/4 switch on the back. I tried to change the settin… read more
I am getting a no video signal on my Toshiba HD TV, was
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I am getting a no video signal on my Toshiba HD TV, was working fine changed channels and no TV since. What can I do?… read more
I have a Toshiba flat sreen in my kitched. All of a sudden
I have a Toshiba flat sreen in my kitched. All of a sudden it displays signal strength is low. Only one in house doing this. have Comcast cable with the simple black remote… read more
My daughter sceptre tv has to use the sceptre remote to turn
Louie, Technician
My daughter sceptre tv has to use the sceptre remote to turn on and for volume and the cable remote to change cable channels. I accidentally changed the tv channel on the sceptre remote and went right… read more
I can't get my cable tv on my Toshiba tv. I t something on
Shahid
Shahid, Technician
I can't get my cable tv on my Toshiba tv. I hit something on remote by accident and now cant get cable picture.… read more
Mitsubishi: i changed the lamp and turned the tv back on and
Dan, Calibration and Repair Center Supervisor
i changed the lamp and turned the tv back on and all i have is fuzz then the tv will turn off by itself ?… read more
I accidentally changed the channel on the TV of my sharp aquos
Louie, Technician
I accidentally changed the channel on the TV of my sharp aquos LED instead of my digital cable box and now I can find which TV channel syncs up with the digital cable on any of my HDMI inputs. I tried… read more
No picture on TV. Only Welcome Toshiba , only No disc
Electra-Tech
Electra-Tech, tv technician
I was watching the TV and I must have done something with the remote as I now just get a blank screen with the message with the words "No disc. I have not used a disc in several weeks!!!!!! Whbat is w… read more
I have a Toshiba 32A43 and my service is by Dush Satellite.
Jack
Jack, technician
I have a Toshiba 32A43 and my service is by Dush Satellite. My main TV is set with the Dish DVR. The Toshiba is the #2 unit. I have been able to watch tv on the Toshiba with no problems but now I can'… read more
My Toshiba Regza picture blacked out. I cant get a menu or
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Self Employed
My Toshiba Regza picture blacked out. I can't get a menu or any display at all. Was still getting sound from the cable, but I hit the channel button and now get nothing...I unplugged it for a few hour… read more
i am at a vacation house and it has a phillips hdtv - bit screen.
Steve G., Chief Engineer
i am at a vacation house and it has a phillips hdtv - bit screen. my son pushed a button on the universal remote and i can't get a picture. we are getting sound, but no picture at all - on cable or th… read more
I just bought a aSony Bravia TV (cant find the model number),
Ed
Ed, Repair Shop Owner
I just bought a aSony Bravia TV (can't find the model number), and my son hit some mystery buttons trying to hook up a DVD player. Now I can't get my TV to respond to the cable box. I've tried every b… read more
My cable TV provider said that I need to re-program the TV
Ron, tv technician
My cable TV provider said that I need to re-program the TV - we are only getting 2 channels - how do you do that?… read more
have a toshiba 32a10 with no remote...need to program it to
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Center Owner
have a toshiba 32a10 with no remote...need to program it to channel 3 for my cable but it has been programmed to skip channel 3. what can i do to fix this?… read more
I have an old TV that uses the Vcr as a remote. I recently
Jack
Jack, technician
I have an old TV that uses the Vcr as a remote. I recently replaced it with a VCR/DVD player that I could change channels with but it would not program. So I bought a new one. All I can get now are ch… read more
i have a toshiba hdtv model # XXXXX i used the remote control
TOM
TOM, tech
i have a toshiba hdtv model # XXXXX i used the remote control to change the station instead of using the cable remote to change the station. now i can't get any picture. is there a station i need to g… read more
yes, I have a toshiba big screen television. A few ...
Steve G., Chief Engineer
yes, I have a toshiba big screen television. A few months ago our son hit the remote with his foot causing a recangular black box to appear on the screen. we cannot get it off the screen unless we wor… read more