TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV is frozen hisense across the TV power on

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/7/2015
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 years ago
Aric, Technician
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help, but I need to ask for more info.
1) What is the model number off the back of the TV?
2) How long have you owned it for?
3) What exactly do you see on the screen right now?
Model #50H7GB
Bought on June 3 2015
The screen says Hisense
Thank you. This means the Mainboard (which processes your AV signals) is not functioning. What is connected to the TV for sources, and using what type of cables (for example: Cable Box with HDMI, etc.)?
So what do I do
Please reply back to the info request above.
What
Scroll up.
This means the Mainboard (which processes your AV signals) is not functioning. What is connected to the TV for sources, and using what type of cables (for example: Cable Box with HDMI, etc.)?
So how do I fix it
I need you to reply back with what I've asked twice already.
Can you see the replies?
Listen I am not savy with all these terms
All I'm asking is what you have connected to the TV.
Internet phone wifi
Is it a cable box, or satellite box, or antenna, etc.
Cable
Okay, try the following steps- as this is all you can try on a user level, and beyond that the tV needs repairs under warranty. 1) Disconnect the TV from power. 2) Remove the cable line from the back of the TV. 3) Press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote), for 10 seconds and release. 4) Plug the cable line back into the TV and plug it into power. 5) Turn it on and let me know if you have the same problem.
It is saying no signal
Use the Input button to change to your cable Input- on the TV remote. I have no way of knowing if you're using a cable box or direct cable from the wall, etc.
Change it to what
Whatever Input you change it to in order to view cable. I have no way of knowing that since you could not tell me earlier.
I asked if it was a cable box connected using HdmI- if so, you would use the Input button to select HdmI 1 or HDMI 2 etc- whichever one you use to view your cable.
Thank u
You're welcome. If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.
Do you need further assistance with this?