TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our Samsung TV is not working. When we turned it off it was…

Customer Question
Our Samsung TV is not...
Our Samsung TV is not working. When we turned it off it was working fine. a few hours later turned it on and a message came on that a weak signal or no signal at all. Another TV connected to DVR works fine.TV Mod.LN19A331J1D
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/7/2015
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 years ago
Nathan, Installer
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
What source/input are you using with this tv (antenna, basic cable, cable/satellite, dvd, etc)?
Does the issue happen with each source/input?
Can you bring up the samsung on screen setup menu
Prisim cable
yes
yes
Okay, can you tell me HOW the prism box is connected to the tv?It is most likely hdmi, but I need you to have a look at the cord from the box to the tv, and tell me where it is plugged in on back of the tv, such as hdmi1, hdmi2, etc
Just cable in to box and cable out of box to tv
I need to know what specific type of cable and exactly where it is plugged in, so I can help you get it back to the right connection method to get your signal back.