Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

Someone told me to hit the reset button on LG tv. It takes

Customer Question

Someone told me to hit the reset button on LG tv. It takes about 20-30 to come on and that's after I pressed the on/off button about 10 times.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome
Thank You for the Question
My name is Anthony
Just a little info so you understand clearly how this works.
I am an independent verified technician
Your question will be given the best possible advice on the understanding that you rate the answer positively with the rating bar that will be of stars or smileys with the answer (not an info request), this is the only way I am allowed to receive funds from the site for my work thank you.
Please do not open a new question! stick with this one at all times. Bookmark this page so you can easily get back here (CTRL+D)
Please allow time for me to research your model and to type a reply this could be up to 5mins , also please be aware that if you reply at a later time I may not be at my computer but I WILL reply back.
If for any reason you are not happy with the answer do NOT rate me negatively but reply back to me so I understand your displeasure and have a chance to explain my answer or offer you an alternative.
Also please understand rating negatively does not instigate a refund.
Thanks for taking the time to read now on with your question....
Let me know EVERYTHING you have done to rectify the problem concerning your question to stop me going over old ground please, if you have not done anything other than already stated please let me know thank you.
Regards
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Where is the answer to my question about the LG TV taking so long to come on?
Hopefully you have read the above, I have asked for some info
I ask this because people frequently do not indicate everything they have done and so time is wasted going over old ground
Regards
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I do not use that facility at JustAnswer i only use this format of communication as I consider this to be the best way.
I would appreciate an reply to my above request for info so we can move on thank you
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
WHERE IS THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION? THIS IS FRUSTRATING!!
I have already asked for information??
You simply have not provided it as yet here it is again
Let me know EVERYTHING you have done to rectify the problem concerning your question to stop me going over old ground please, if you have not done anything other than already stated please let me know thank you
Do you not understand what I am asking please?
I cant just give an answer out of a hat we need to ask for information first before moving on when you provide the info we move on with it
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When I go to turn my tv on with the remote control with cable box, i have to continuously turn it on and off. After about 30 minutes or so it might come on. The remote control that came with the TV doesn't work at all. The TV will come on, but it takes a long time.
That's much more comprehensive thank you
I can tell you its very likely the set has bad capacitors on the powerboard a visual examination is required first then a decision made on replacing those (assuming the owner can solder) or replace the power-board complete no soldering.
Let me know if you think you can do this yourself, I will provide all the necessary info for that
If its not within your scope you will need a tech www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area.
A positive rating is appreciated thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar with this post thanks again
Regards
Anthony