TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic th-42ph12 PLASMA that ran in a stadium…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a Panasonic...
Hi, I have a Panasonic th-42ph12 PLASMA that ran in a stadium as a monitor. I would like to reset it to shipping conditions.
Pressing the setup button it does not present the individual selection points that are mentioned in the manual to do that but are required to get to the factory reset option. It does not show the OSD language option for example. Any ideas?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/6/2015
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 3 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician
Hello , my name is Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first i would have a few questions ;
Do you happen to have the original remote that came with this tv ?
Sorry but I see that you went offline and I have to go now so I will opt out.
You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.
Just stand by and someone should be with you shortly .
PS. Do not reply to this or it will be sent back to me instead of reposted.
if you can wait a minute I sure can find it. I bought a new one because I thought on the one that came with it were not all functions available. Let me go to get it. It will take probl 5 minutes
ok I have it
the replacement I bought for example does not have number keys . The original has HOSPITALITY TV printed on it.
Hi Jack, how long is shortly? Are 20 minutes long enough of waiting?
Hello again , I see that no one came forward to help you with this , do you still need help ?