TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Furrion TV model FEFS24A6A Picture comes on inverted???? Read more: h…

Customer Question
Furrion TV model FEFS24A6A Picture...
Furrion TV model FEFS24A6A Picture comes on inverted????
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/6/2015
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 3 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello and Welcome

Thank You for the Question

My name is Anthony

Just a little info so you understand clearly how this works.

I am an independent verified technician

Your question will be given the best possible advice on the understanding that you rate the answer positively with the rating bar that will be of stars or smileys with the answer (not an info request), this is the only way I am allowed to receive funds from the site for my work thank you.

Please do not open a new question! stick with this one at all times. Bookmark this page so you can easily get back here (CTRL+D)

Please allow time for me to research your model and to type a reply this could be up to 5mins , also please be aware that if you reply at a later time I may not be at my computer but I WILL reply back.

If for any reason you are not happy with the answer do NOT rate me negatively but reply back to me so I understand your displeasure and have a chance to explain my answer or offer you an alternative.

Also please understand rating negatively does not instigate a refund.

Thanks for taking the time to read now on with your question....

Let me know EVERYTHING you have done to rectify the problem concerning your question to stop me going over old ground please, if you have not done anything other than already stated please let me know thank you.

Regards

Anthony

Please cancel my request and refund my account. I called the factory and they walked me thru a set. Thank you for your time. Dale

OK