Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

John here. I just purchased an Onkyo TX-NR 636 receiver and

Customer Question

John here. I just purchased an Onkyo TX-NR 636 receiver and want to program my LG TV and AT & T remote in to my Onkyo remote.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hi John, In order to program the Onkyo remote to your TV, you need to follow the instructions on page 40 of the Onkyo's owner's manual below:
http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutchfield.com/ImageBank/v20141125101700/Manuals/580/580TXN636_U.PDF
Then all of the codes are listed on page 63.
If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.