TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I am a service tech and cooling.i no my power how

Customer Question
I am a service tech...
I am a service tech for heating and cooling.i no my power how to test and how to be careful lol.i got a led 55 lg smart tv. No picture or sound that I can find. The power supply I just replaced.the back lights are off .did a flashlight test as well. New board same thing. The power button on the tv . Works lights up all the key when it's on and press power again the lights move to the power button and off. But that's it. I got a blue blinking light in the rear of the inventor board when it's on to? What u think
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
I try all hdmi in ports with volume up.no picture no sound no back lights.i wan the proplem. I no screen no sound .flash light test no ppicure . Change power in board big one. Tcon board is in the main baord. The hdmi plug are on that board .it's that or led driver board .but no light either goes to the main and the driver board from the supply board that y no screen no pic.icange the power supply board first. Still no screen no pic no sound only off.ill give the answer for your credit card .right now slow is the game u pay me lol.. I think I got it .just looking for some one to agree.power litecomes on lights up the lg in the frame screen bottom.and make noise going off.Itry er all of what I thought would change Theput sound put not a... give me my money back I make a honest living and I don't charge somebody until I Find....n
6/5/2015
TV Technician: Dimmu TV, Handyman/Handywoman replied 2 years ago
Dimmu TV
Dimmu TV, Handyman/Handywoman
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Does the blinking light flash in a pattern at all? Does the TV show any sign of power at all when you try to turn it on?
.
K otits powers the back side of the board and blinks on the LED display Lord the main power supply feeds the switch to the backlight until the video also to the Sun so if you want to tell me where is that Kaylee
.
Can you explain that a little more please? The sentence does not seem to make sense this is what I got:
"K ot its powers the back side of the board and blinks on the LED display Lord the main power supply feeds the switch to the backlight until the video also to the Sun so if you want to tell me where is that Kaylee"
.
Louie, Technician