Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How do I connect vizeo sound bar s5430c-c2 to sony 55hx750

Customer Question

how do I connect vizeo sound bar s5430c-c2 to sony 55hx750 tv
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help, but I need to ask for more info.
1) What type of cable did yo try to connect between the two devices?
2) What Input sources are connected to the TV (for example: Cable Box using HDMI, etc.)?
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
In other words are you trying to use RCA cables, or do you have an "Optical Cable", etc.? Please let me know and we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
On the back of the TV is an "Optical" (digital audio out) jack that is the only audio output on the TV. This is used to send digital audio to the Soundbar's "Optical Input". So an optical cable (available at Radio Shack or Best Buy), must be used. From there, you would go into the TV's settings under Audio/Sound and shut off the TV's built in speakers. Then on the Vizio Soundbar, use the remote's Input button to select the Optical/Digital Input, and raise the soundbar's volume to get sound.
If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.