TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV SAYS NO VIDIO SIGNAL, HAVE TRIED DIFFERENT HDMI CABLE, NO…

Customer Question
TV SAYS NO VIDIO SIGNAL...
TV SAYS NO VIDIO SIGNAL, HAVE TRIED DIFFERENT HDMI CABLE, NO CHANGE
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/4/2015
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 3 years ago
Nathan, Installer
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the make/model of the tv?Does this happen with all devices/sources (cable/satellite, dvd, game, media/apps, etc?Can you still view the tvs on screen setup menu?
TOSHIBA 32C120U,HAPPENS ON ALL SOURCES, CAN STILL VEIW TV MENU
Thank you for the information.As a next step, could you please try a different connection method for me. For example can you check the analog (component/composite/coax) connections, and let me know if those have the same issue as the hdmi ports?
Do you still need assistance with this?