TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We bought a Haier 9" tablet 1/2014, it is past warranty or…

Customer Question
We bought a Haier 9"...
We bought a Haier 9" tablet 1/2014, it is past warranty or service. Part E225249. We didn't use it, and now would like to try again. When plugged in it has a screen with 6 selections. 1. is the reboot system now. How do I get it going? Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
6/4/2015
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Press the power button and it should then reboot and start normally.
What happens when you do this?
Hi Richard,
I press the power button and the name "Haier" comes up, then it goes back to the previous screen with the 6 options. I have it on the 1. reboot systems now. The volume button lets you move to different option.The other options are: 2. apply update from ADB, 3. apply update from sdcard, 4. wipe date/factory reset, 5. wipe cache partition, 6. wipe media partition. I have pressed 2. and don't think that is what I want; it asks me to -send the package you want to apply to the device with adb sideload.I have a password ***** can't get to the place to put it in. It kind of worked when we first got it, but we got stuck somewhere, don't remember where, and then let it sit for a year. Do you think we can really get it working again? It would be great if we could. But it just isn't responding well. I appreciate your help very much.I found the charger and am charging it now. Before I was using the plug connecting it to my desktop. It is still on the 6 options screen while it is charging now too. I thought is would go to a picture/symbol showing it was charging. Maybe it will by the time you reply. Thanks, Wendy
ok, choose Option 4 then let this complete and tell me if the Tablet now functions please Wendy
Richard, Technician