TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an Admiral 19" TV about 30 years old. The picture color…

Customer Question
I have an Admiral 19"...
I have an Admiral 19" TV about 30 years old. The picture color is suddenly mostly green. I went through the manual's step to adjust the color, and when I got to "Tint" and changed the setting numbers from the least to the most, the color stays mainly green, going from a little lighter to darker. Is there any way to adjust the color back to "normal?"
Lee
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: TV
6/3/2015
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 years ago
Aric, Technician
Hello Lee, Usually when the color changes it's not due to a setting. Can you please tell me what is connected to the set that you receive broadcasts from? Is it a cable box connected with 5 colored RCA cables?